1. I saw my dr. yesterday and the baby is doing wonderfully. Eden got to push the button on the doppler, which she thought was super cool and then we got some pics of the girls finding the baby’s heartbeat together and video! My OB was in a super good mood yesterday, lol!
2. I’m really trying to figure out if I want to go see Part 2 of Breaking Dawn in theaters when it comes out. I would love to be able to go, because I’ve seen all of the others in theater except for Twilight, but I have two things holding me back. The first is, I don’t think I want to sit in a theater for that long when it’s so hard for me to get comfortable and the second is, do I really care about going that much?? Maybe if it’s like a $5 Tuesday I would go, but I don’t know. I just don’t really care too much about the movies coming out…which might have something to do with being nearly 35 weeks pregnant don’t ya think, lol?
3. I have yet to have a holiday Starbucks in the red cup yet. There is something wrong with that!
4. Josh was so sweet to finally bring the bassinet upstairs for me and get the car seat out of the garage this weekend. I need to wash the car seat stuff, but things are getting there. We still have nothing on the walls of the nursery…but there is still time…right?
5. Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? It blows my mind!
6. As I speak, the little man is kicking my right side and it hurts, lol! But I love putting my hands over the spot where he is abusing me because I love feeling his little body.
7. I don’t seem to be experiencing the problem that a lot of pregnant woman tend to do this far along in their pregnancy. Instead of my fingers swelling up and having to remove rings and stuff, I’m convinced my wedding ring is looser now than it was when I got pregnant. I’ve never really had a problem with my body swelling though, so I’m going to try and wear my ring up until the day I give birth and then stick it on a necklace around my neck.
8. If you could get one thing for Christmas this year, what would it be? I can’t choose! There are a few things I’ve been wanting for awhile. For practical purposes, a dutch oven or cast iron skillet are pretty high up on my list, but for the more girly side of me, I’ve been wanting a pearl necklace FOREVER!
9. I think I’m leaning toward online Black Friday shopping. Long lines and crowds make me light headed and claustrophobic. Do you do any Black Friday Shopping and if you do, where is your favorite place to shop? I’m pretty much just a Target person.
10. I’m kind of loving how short our school week is here at home. 3 days of school and next week is the same thing! Love love love! It’s nice to have a break :)