I’ve been on the hunt for a set of white plates forrreeevvver! I don’t want to just buy a set from the store when I could pay half the price at Goodwill or other thrift shops. The problem is it is hard to find a set that doesn’t have black marks on it, isn’t chipped, has nice detail, and doesn’t have one of those tiny little circles in the middle of the plate that looks like it will only hold a teacup instead of a slice of cake. But, a few weeks ago, I finally found a set of four at Goodwill and they were only $3.99 and HALF OFF! Christian and I celebrated with a high five because he just learned how to do it not that long ago, lol!
This bright, cheerful salad is the result of a uncommon combination of relatively common ingredients - you will love every bite.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 can baby mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 large head red leaf lettuce
- Prepare ingredients and toss in a large bowl.
- Dress with your favorite salad dressing (we used ranch).