6. Grace got 100% on her 3 page History test yesterday. This momma is so so proud!
7. Since I love sharing recipes that we’ve recently tried, here’s another. We made this Mango Chicken Stir Fry last night and it was also very delicious. Christian wasn’t feeling dinner at all so he filled himself up with yogurt and sliced strawberries, but all four of us cleaned our plates and there was still food leftover. Did I mention this was easy too? A recipe I’m saving!
8. House is on netflix and I’m freaking out! I really love that show!
9. I made egg salad sandwiches with our Easter hard-boiled eggs and can you believe it, Grace doesn’t like these sandwiches! I don’t get it? What’s not to love?
10. The weather today is kind go dark and stormy looking and I’m loving on my sweatpants and barely there make-up look today. I need to make more of an effort to wear cozy clothes and give my face a make up-less look more often.