I can’t say the first day I was home I was making things easy on Josh. I didn’t want to stay in bed. I wanted to get out and do things. I didn’t want to sleep. Basically, I was in denial that I had surgery. I had blocked it out.
Crispy baked chicken with fresh rosemary and grated parmesan cheese that’s topped with a sweet and tangy homemade honey mustard sauce!
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- 4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup light mayo
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl combine Panko, grated cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper. In another shallow plate, like a pie plate, pour in the buttermilk and soak the chicken. Lightly shake off off buttermilk before dredging chicken on both sides with the rosemary/panko mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 30-40 minutes or until done. The last 5 minutes of baking, turn on the broiler and brown the tops of the chicken.
- While chicken is baking, make the honey mustard sauce. In a small bowl, combine mayo, honey, yellow mustard, pepper, garlic powder, and white vinegar and whisk together. Store covered in fridge till chicken is ready.
- Pour sauce over chicken and enjoy!