- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or frozen, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- In as small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the berries are softened. Combine the cornstarch and water in a separate bowl until smooth and stir into the blueberry mixture. Bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat and allow to cool and come to room temperature. Transfer to a blender, cover and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- For the crust, in a small bowl combine the crumbs and sugar, stir in the butter. Press into the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl of your stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar with the paddle attachment. Beat in the sour cream, flour, and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour filling over the crust. Drizzle with blueberry mixture, and cut the blueberry sauce with a knife to swirl, working in a figure eight motion.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until center is set. Its normal for the batter to jiggle slightly, but will firm once it comes out of the oven. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool for 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers.
Recipe sourced from Taste of Home magazine
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 118mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.