I was on Pinterest the other night and I was actually pinning things that had nothing to do with food (if you can believe that) and I started looking at a ton of homeschool resources that I could print. I pinned so much stuff and I got so excited with all the different ideas to help make school more fun and creative.
Just when I was about to hit print on some coloring pages for Eden, I realized I was nearly out of ink.
Of course I mentioned my dilemma to Josh right away and two minutes later he informed me that my printer ink would be here Thursday, thanks to Amazon Prime.
How simple Amazon Prime makes things. #iloveamazonprime
Something else that is simple is this honey butter. I had never heard of or tasted honey butter before. Apparently it’s a thing. Now that I’ve tasted it, I can see why. It is dreamy. Soft, sweet, and slightly salty. If you ever dreamed about bathing in butter, this would be the butter you want to bathe in.
But that could just be me. I often dream about food.
A smooth, velvety butter that's sweetened with honey and a bit of sea salt!
5 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3 TBSP honey
- 1/8-1/4 tsp sea salt-start with an 1/8 tsp and then add more if needed
- Mix ingredients together (I like to use my KitchenAid with the beater attachment).
- Scoop butter into a small bowl and serve at room temperature.
- Store any remaining butter covered in a fridge.