1. Kate Middleton is preggers!!! How exciting! A royal baby!!!
2. I had my dr. appointment yesterday. I’ve been instructed to rest and try and stay off my feet. Which is hard to do as a food blogger. I can’t exactly cook from the couch, lol!
3. 17 more days left!!!! Well, more or less.
4. Doing nothing and sitting on the couch looks real good to me, I have to admit!
5. Is or is not Jessica Simpson pregnant again? I say if she is, way to go! Babies rock! And her daughter Maxwell, is such a cutie!
6. My husband makes the best brownies from a box ever! He says the only trick to making a good brownie is knowing which brownie mix to buy, lol!
7. I burned the crescent rolls tonight. Once again, I proved that I cannot for the life of me fix convenience food, lol!
8. I think it’s funny now that I’m so close to my due date. If I can’t reach my husband on his personal work number and I call his cell, he answers right away and asks if I’m in labor, lol! I love it!
9. I’m wondering if I can continue to let my hubs clean the cats liter box even after the baby is born…hmmm?
10. Speaking of brownies, I’m going to eat one now!