1. Remember I told you about the tree branch that fell into our yard from our neighbors tree? Josh made firewood out of it and he started a fire in the pit last night for the girls. It was cold, the wood was a little wet, but it reminded us that these nights aren’t too far off. (Pay no attention to the dead plants around the girls. I haven’t had a chance to pull them out yet.)
2. I’m despising baby check-ups. Christian had his on Thursday and it went well. But, since he’s had his shots, he has been waking up in the middle of the night. On one hand, I love snuggling and cuddling with him in the early am, on the other hand, I need my sleep.
3. I was going to make our pizza dough so I could go ahead and freeze it for when we want to have our pizza nights and our honey went bad. I’m not sure how this happen since it didn’t expire till next year, but I have a theory. Josh turned the bottle upside down so that we wouldn’t have to wait for the honey to slowly come out. I’m wondering if that did it? Anyways, because our honey solidified, I was unable to make my dough yesterday. Blah!
4. I will say it over and over again. I love Goodwill. Ya know, I like to make my rounds. This past weekend, I found two more of the soup bowls that I’ve been collecting for about 2 years now and I finally have four of them. However, I’ll need to find another one for Christian, lol! And then when I went to another Goodwill this weekend, I found a brand new The Loft (with tags still on) white scoop neck t-shirt! Holla! Along with a really pretty periwinkle blue thermal Gap Body shirt. I don’t mind discounted stuff when it’s brand new or nearly brand new. This is how I’m saving money, yo!
5. We got plans for our front yard this year. There is this really ugly, bushy stupid plant on one of the sides of our property that we just want to get rid of and we’re going to plant some sort of little tree there instead, and then I’m going to plant some perennials, and then…Hydrangeas. I love these flowery bushy plants and I want one. My mom found the perfect spot for one the other day and now I’m itching to go buy one from the store.
6. I finally got a new suet feeder the other day. We love the birds that come and visit us, but I only had one feeder that you could see from the window by our dining room table, so I got another one for the big tree in our backyard, which is near our one and only bird feeder (I need more) and the cute little bird house Eden painted in Cubbies. I need to have Josh fix the position of the bird house, I think it should be higher. But I couldn’t reach, lol!
7. We got out the Jumperoo a few nights ago and I think Christian really enjoys it, even though he is a little short for it. He played in it for over an hour the other day! I couldn’t believe it!
8. I’m thinking about making a Ciabatta Starter tonight. It’s one of Josh’s favorite kinds of bread and I think it would be fun to know how and be able to successfully make it myself.
9. Josh got new jeans this last weekend because he’s lost so much weight his other jeans are falling off of him. We bought him a pair from American Eagle. Seriously, I’m in love. He is never going anywhere else for jeans. I couldn’t stop checking him out, lol! Sorry, I know TMI!
10. With all the Goodwill trips I’ve made lately, you would think I would find a Popover pan. Nope, not yet. Stupid!