1. We went to the beach for a few hours the other day. It was so much fun! I don’t think Christian cared much for it…yet. But, given time, I think he will.
2. This morning I woke up to find out that my favorite and stupid guilty pleasure game The Sims Social is being removed in June. I think The Sims is fun, but it is just a game. I decided to not wait till June. I took it off my profile and I’m done. No sense in playing a game that’s not going to be around anymore. The upsetting thing, I had finally just rearranged and decorated my houses the way I wanted them. Blah! #firstworldproblem
4. Christian is going to be 4 months old on Wednesday. Can you believe it? He also has a Dr. appointment on Thursday. He is going to hate me so so much!!!
5. I bought a bag of cuties at the grocery store the other day and I cannot stay out of them. They are the best 35 calories ever!!!
6. I bought some angel food cake the other day and I am so tempted to make this french toast with it.
7. I started the 30 day shred back up again yesterday. I had to take a break and let my body heal from the strain it puts on my lower knees. I’m going to try and do the shred 2-3 times a week along with my running at the gym on the other days.
8. OMG! I just realized that Bruce’s Candy Kitchen ships SeaFoam Chocolate!!!! This could become dangerous for me. Seafoam is my favorite!
9. Grace finished History and Language last week which means only her Math and Spelling class is left!
10. I just thought all of you should know that I do not have the Beiber fever :) The End!