1. I’ve been waiting since Christian was in my tummy for his little head to fit into this hat. Finally! And he looks so cute. I could just eat him up!
2. I’m the type of person who if I make a mistake while typing, I don’t highlight and delete the mistype. I will backspace until I find the my mistake. It’s an annoying OCD issue I have.
3. I’m sitting in bed right now avoiding trying to go to sleep. It’s not that I don’t want to sleep because I do. I’m tired, but my body feels jittery. I just have a hard time sleeping without my husband next to me.
4. So tomorrow I have a hair appointment and I’m thinking about going a little red. I haven’t decided, but I’m nervous. What do you think?
5. It’s 11:20pm and I still have 26 unread emails. All foodie subscription emails. I would rather let my mail pile up, then half read it just so I can clear it. Does that make sense?
6. It’s becoming a ritual every Sunday that the little man falls asleep on his daddy after church. It is the sweetest thing in the world and it completely melts me into a big slippery puddle.
7. I guess the only good thing about Josh being gone is that my cat will now sleep on my bed all night long instead of sleeping on the floor, right by my side of the bed.
8. On the first day of Fall, it rained most of the day. And all day on Monday. I guess Fall is officially here. :) YAY!
9. This week, I’ll be drinking tea in the morning. Not coffee. No why? Because I don’t know how to work a coffeemaker. I know it’s not rocket science, it’s just that Josh always makes it for me.
10. Who ran out and bought the new iPhone???