1. Last Friday, Josh called to tell me he might have a chance to get free tickets to the Disney on Ice show in the Bank of America Suite! Well, he landed 3 extra tickets for the following day in the afternoon. The girls had such a fun time and what a great thing for Josh to do with the girls. I stayed home with Christian, lol! They had a blast!
2. We’re in our 3rd week of school and we’re trying a different schedule. Grace is now getting up at 5am with Josh to do math and some of her other subjects because the days were getting a little long and I wasn’t getting much else done and it was making me super tired. I’m hoping this new schedule works out a bit.
3. When do you start planning for Christmas? I’ve got an amazon wish list going for the girls so I can keep track of what they want. Last year, I did a lot of shopping online because I was so pregnant and the idea of fighting the crowds made me instantly grumpy. I’m thinking online…especially Amazon Prime is the way to go.
4. Halloween is in like TWO days! Eeek!
5. Yesterday, I went grocery shopping with all 3 kids! I never do it by myself. But I came across this new product from Hershey. It’s a Hershey Candy Cane Bar! I’m planning a Christmas treat around it. =)
6. Speaking of grocery shopping, this little guy is too easy to shop with. He just sits there and makes everyone around him smile. He did drop Blue, his bear at the beginning of the shopping trip and I had a mini heart attack because we couldn’t find him and the lady at the customer service desk was less than helpful or sympathetic. Oh well. We found him in the card aisle just sitting there, waiting for us. I don’t even know what I would of done if we had lost him.
7. It’s been several weeks since I’ve had time to get in a decent workout. Tonight! No excuses! It’s just me and Jillian…since I’m cooking enchiladas tonight for dinner and I won’t have time to make those and go to the gym. NO EXCUSES!
8. I’m going to be working on my holiday menus for the blog from here on out. I didn’t really do a lot of Halloween type stuff. It’s not really my thing. But I’ve got several ideas in the works and I’m planning on making one today! What would you like to see me make more of; side dishes, main courses, or desserts for the holidays???
9. I was looking over my brother-in-love’s shoulder the other day while he was doing some of his math homework that he’s got to do for some of his engineer college classes. Literally, I got a headache just staring at it. I firmly believe that the alphabet has no business showing up in math.
10. Today I cleaned up our garden bed. We had all of the old tomato plants just hanging there so I uprooted them as best I could. I was about to pull up my anaheim chili plant, when I noticed that it is actually flowering and has two long chills on it! SHOCKER!