1. There are days when I just don’t know what to do with myself because this boy is just so so cute! I snapped this last week while Josh was gone. Obvi you can tell the little man is very tired. He missed his daddy and I am not a great replacement.
2. Josh shared with me this really funny blog post written about The Matrix. It is a great read if you really appreciate that movie. Which I hope you do, because if you don’t…well then, I’m just not sure we can be friends anymore. ***That blog post contains a smidge of language…just a warning***
3. I’m not sure where I’ve been…apparently not paying attention to the fate of our country, because I got a news alert on my phone that I actually read and I was informed that our government is shutting down! WHAAAAT??? This stuff again? I just don’t understand why all of those adults who were voted into those positions can’t just be mature and figure out a solution. I mean…people, a lot of people depend on the government for jobs and those people deserve to get paid!
4. You guys, it has been raining like crazy here in the Portland area. Like cats AND dogs! Apparently, there was this typhoon off the coast of Japan and it headed our way. Aren’t we so lucky?
5. Speaking of dogs…Josh and I have decidedly shook (but not literally) on a choice of dog, if we ever choose to get one. If we get a dog, we agree on a Siberian Husky. I realize that they shed…but who cares! Like seriously, I want the red-headed dog in this pic!