1. Sunday night, we went and saw Tran-Siberian Orchestra with Josh’s sibs. It was incredible. Seriously, if you ever go to a concert, make sure its this one. Super incredible.
2. Josh comes home tonight and I’m so happy. Christian got me up a million times last night (I swear it was living with a newborn all over again) and I think its because he had no idea where his daddy was and I was the one laying him in his crib. Josh always puts him to sleep at night. Needless to say, I’m tired. Maybe a little grouchy. A little coffee deprived (I haven’t had a chance to make it yet). But I’ve been cleaning all morning. So at least something is getting done.
3. I saw Catching Fire over the weekend! AMAZING! Go see it…in IMAX preferably.
4. I’m taking advantage of Josh being out of town and doing a little holiday shopping today. Josh’s sisters and brother are coming over for a bit to watch the kids. I’m a little excited to shop and dawdle as I please for a little bit.
5. My turkey is nearly thawed. Gotta make the brine this afternoon so it has plenty of time to cool. Almost Turkey Day!!!
6. These kids are amazing! They helped me rake a ton of leaves yesterday afternoon. We didn’t get them all taken care of, but I’ve got a few large piles in my side yard now. Any bit helps.
7. What are you the most Thankful for this year? I’m the most Thankful for my kids and their beautiful relationship with each other.
8. Josh got me an awesome Black Friday deal the other day-Light Room and Photo Shop! I’m excited to learn how to use them. Wish me luck because I’m a slow learner.
9. This makes me want to set up a Hot Cocoa Bar for Thanksgiving. Isn’t this awesome!
10. Did you guys watch Parenthood last week? So cute! I wish it was that easy to vote publicly, lol! Who’s your favorite character on Parenthood. I think I’m a lot like Julia…kind of a control freak without the working outside the home thing.