1. Josh and I went into the Mac Store the other day to look at computers and I couldn’t help but bring up my site and share it with the whole class. Is that cheating?
2. Downton Abbey Season 4: episode 2- (Disclaimer, if you have not seen the episode yet, read on)
OMG!!!!! WHY! Poor Anna and Stupid Edna and Silly Jimmy! I seriously was a ball of tears throughout the episode and it was a hard one to watch. I knew it was coming with Anna. Josh had heard about it awhile back so I had plenty of warning, but I think any scene like that no matter how it is filmed is just hard to watch. Actually, I usually turn my face away. I don’t know about you guys, but Edna drives me batty! How dare she take advantage of Tom. HOW DARE SHE! Jimmy really needs to stop showing off our Mosley will just take his job for good. What are your thoughts peeps?
3. Ever wonder how the Amazon warehouse works? Watch this video– it is completely insane!
4. Believe it or not, we finally own the card game UNO! In the 10 years Josh and I have been married, we’ve never thought to buy it. My kids played it last week with my parents and Eden loved it, so I picked it up for them while we were grocery shopping yesterday. I think we have plans to play it on Monday.
5. Am I the only one tired of Justin Bieber? That kid, Oy!
6. One of my favorite things to do is go thrift shopping with this kid! He gives me random hugs and makes even the grumpiest of employees happy! And I finally got some white dessert plates and half off too! KA-CHING!
7. What’s the weather like where you live? Here in Oregon, it’s in the 50’s with a mix of clouds and random bits of sun. I wish we had snow.
8. Golden Globes. I never watch them, but are you rooting for any of the nominees?
9. Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. I’m not a red velvet kind of person. Are you? I was thinking about making something red velvet-ish soon. Thoughts?
10. Favorite comfort food craving-GO!