1. Josh saw this cake carrier at World Market and I’m in love!
2. We’ve been spending some time over at my in-love’s house because my sister and brother-in-love are in town. Last night, my sister made 90 meatballs! You guys…as a family (gulp) we ate 73 of them! Yeah, we’re kind of piggy, but they were really good! I’m going to have to nab the recipe.
3. For Mother’s Day my kids were super sweet. First my daughter made me blueberry muffins from her new Disney Princess cookbook. (So good) and then my wonderful kids, got me this KitchenAid Flex Edge Beater! I’m in love, but wishing I’d had it when I made Grace’s b-day cake. Josh also got a Groupon deal for us to go Kayaking! So excited and so much fun for us to do something new together.
4. Last year, my in-love’s got me an Orchid for Mother’s Day. I thought it died because after the flowers fell off it never bloomed again. But it remained green and I watered it occasionally. This morning, I noticed new blooms and it made me so happy! I DIDN’T KILL IT AFTERALL!
5. The weather is beautiful today and all of my windows are open! I love it, even though my allergies are probably going to pay me back later.
6. We made this taco pizza Friday night with leftover chicken from our tacos earlier in the week. Oh my gosh, you guys, it was so good! We’re going to have to make it again and share the recipe.
7. I lost a diamond in my wedding ring this week. It makes me so mad because now I have to take it back to the jeweler and get it fixed and be ringless for awhile. Thank goodness for warranties.
8. Christian decided on Mother’s Day that he was going to start walking! It is so cute. He totally looks drunk doing it.
9. Fresh flowers in my house is like catnip for my cat. She won’t stay out of them!
10. I haven’t watched the season finale’s of The Blacklist or the new episode of 24. Ssshh…don’t tell me what happens.