1. On Friday the kids and I went to Goodwill. I was looking for an ice cream scoop and came across this box set of gorgeous dishes. Instantly fell in love. I’ve been keeping my eye out for some dishes that are white that I like to replace an old set of ours. It’s a good thing I opened up the box to check on the condition of these gorgeous plates because someone obviously bought this set and repacked their old set up in this. Major disappointment. But at least I can still purchase the set from Target in the future.
2. Josh sent me this link about brand slogans. It is so funny-I almost died laughing!
3. Josh and I are finally catching up on old episodes of Grimm. I feel a little lost though. It has been so long since we watched it.
4. These Steak and Potato Kabobs have been calling my name since I read the post. I’m making them on Saturday and CANNOT WAIT!
5. I’ve been in love with this baking dish for several months. I finally used a coupon this weekend to get it and I cannot wait to use it!
6. We went to Trader Joe’s on Sunday and Christian was so tired from all of our weekend activities that he had fallen asleep in the car on the way to the store and managed to stay asleep while Josh removed him from the car seat and proceeded to sleep the whole time we shopped in the store. It was so cute and we got so many compliments on his adorable-ness.
7. I want to buy a maxi skirt but I haven’t had any luck yet. What are some stores (not online) that has some cute ones?
8. This hat would be perfect for when I’m running outside this summer or kayaking with my hubby on our anniversary!
9. My friend informed me of something I’m calling a rumor at the moment…Target will no longer be selling their overstock to Goodwill! I really hope this isn’t true because I have loved taking advantage of their low prices.
10. What summer movies are you excited about? I wish I cared more about the ones that are coming out.