1. Josh has started serving me French press coffee and I’ve discovered that I love it! I thought I wouldn’t like the flavor, but I LOVE it! Maybe, I should listen to him more often. Hehee!
2. I finally got Josh to go through all of his clothes in our closet and donate the ones he no longer wears or that are worn out. I’m just so happy because things are so much more organized and I LOVE organization.
3. Still looking for a special Valentine’s Day gift for your sweetie? How about a book for you and your spouse? My friend, Lisa Jacobson from Club31women and her hubby Matt wrote a couple of His/Hers books called 100 Ways to Love Your Husband and 100 Ways to Love Your Wife. Josh and I have both read them and we loved them! Some really sweet stories and great reminders and tips on showing love to your happily ever after!
4. I had my first experience with Joe’s Burgers on Saturday! It was heavenly. I’ve been craving burgers for weeks now and this basic hamburger was just so good! So good in fact, that I’m craving another one.
5. I love this idea for over the head of our bed. We don’t have anything over ours and I am loving this! It just seems so romantic and simple!
1. Well, Canon announced their new cameras this week. Canon announcement week is one of the few weeks where two of my favorite hobbies (food blogging and tech…everything) intersect. Techies are excited. Bloggers are excited. Everybody’s excited (except Nikon owners, I suppose)! That means a new T6i (which, thankfully, is not such an enormous leap that I’m chomping at the bit), but, in a far more enticing development…the nearly $4000 5DS R, with a new 50MP sensor. Thankfully, there’s no way I’m spending $4000 on a new camera. Whew. Dodged a bullet. Okay, camera nerd out over.
2. Science has finally (probably) explained why cats love cardboard boxes so much. Basically, they use cardboard boxes the same way you use a day at the spa or an evening nightcap – to destress! Who knew?
3. Minions trailer. So amazing.
4. This will definitely be the last Super Bowl-related thing I write (two things in two weeks about two things more than my norm), but I couldn’t help finding this carefully crafted autocorrect commentary on the last play insanely genius (supposed to be Russell Wilson texting Pete Carroll from the field…because that’s definitely how they communicate mid-game).
5. My favorite tweet of Grammy night? This one. So true.
this is your final reminder to delete your account and light your phone on fire unless you like award show twitter
— Chris Ziegler (@zpower) February 8, 2015