1. The other night we tried these Tillamookies Chocolate Hazelnut Gelato Cookies from Tillamook and they were so amazing! I’ve always felt pretty blessed to have gone to the Tillamook Cheese Factory fairly often as a kid because we’ve always lived a few hours away from it. This company and their cheeses, especially Squeaky Cheese holds sweet memories for me.
2. Weekend before last, Josh and I stayed up until 1am. We’ve come to the conclusion that we’re to old to be doing that any more. It took us a week to catch up on our sleep. Sleep is so precious to me, especially right now because allergies are keeping me awake.
3. Do you guys play the card game Nerts? It is one of Gracie’s favorite card games and it is one of those games that as long as each person has a deck of cards, you can have as many players as you want.
4. Can someone please tell me why almond butter is expensive? WHY?!
5. Have you guys heard of the Tone It Up Girls? I’ve been following their workouts since around Christmas and I just love them because I feel a difference in my body. But I’ve been heavily following the workouts for the past month since we’re done moving. Here’s what I like about them: they give me a weekly schedule (which I love) that tells me what workouts to do. Most of the workouts have printable or can be viewed for free on Youtube.com which is great for me since I’m a stay at home mom. For the cardio workouts that don’t have videos, I can complete those at the gym. They also just launched a book which I’ve been enjoying browsing through and I’ve been learning a lot about nutrition and toning. They do offer a nutritional program-which I haven’t bought, but I’ve found some of their recipes online. Anyways, I love the motivation and the changes I’ve been seeing. So, if your looking to make permanent changes in your lifestyle, I do recommend these girls…even though they do prance around in bikinis and sports bras, lol!
1. Well, as difficult as it is to believe, it’s been 40 years since Jaws was released in 1975, and…you guessed it, it’s coming back to theaters. As someone who was too young (read: not yet born) to see it when it came out, I’m sorely tempted.
2. Our realtor, Drew Coleman, and his team have an awesome (and quirky) sense of humor! They just released this hilarious YouTube video about the more…customized…ways they communicate with their clients (where’s my homing pigeon?).
3. So…this video claims that there is a bad time to drink coffee. There is some kind of bogus scientific explanation for this. We all know the truth, of course…there is no bad time to drink coffee.
4. You know what, that’s all I’ve got for you this week!
5. Notice, there is nothing here…