1. We were cooking with a pineapple the other day, when Josh asked the question if there was anything creative we could do with the core of the pineapple. Since I’m all allergy-brained at the moment I couldn’t think of a thing. So I googled it and came across these pretty helpful tips – so right away we froze our pineapple core for future drinks, smoothies, and ice cubes.
2. One of my friends recently shared this post on Blockbuster employees and we all had a good laugh over it because we all worked at Blockbuster Video while we were in High School, and several years after! If you ever rented movies there, you might find some of these secrets kind of entertaining. And they ARE ALL true!
3. I made this Watermelon Pineapple Smoothie a few weeks ago. Aaamazing! Watermelon in a smoothie is kind of delicious and refreshing treat.
1. I am so stoked about Starbucks adding Nitro Cold Brew I don’t even know what to do with myself. Yes, Stumptown is local and original and best, and if I am near Stumptown I will absolutely go there instead, but I have a Starbucks in the lobby of my building…and pretty much anywhere else I happen to find myself. Our store is getting the nitro installed next week. I can’t wait. Also…it better be good…
2. I’m re-watching Interstellar (in 30 minute increments while I work out, as all great films were meant to be viewed). I loved the first two hours and hated the last 45 minutes when I saw it in the theater, but everyone I know (except Chels) is telling me to give it a second change. So I am.
3. On the “the pyramids were built by aliens” front, Tutankhamen’s knife was apparently fashioned from a meteorite. Now, you don’t have to have received the knife as a gift from aliens to own a knife fashioned from meteorite, but, let’s get real here…