1. We recently started watching Victoria, which is one of PBS/BBC’s Masterpiece productions and we are loving it so far. It came out near the beginning of the year and we’re just a little late to the game in watching it. I didn’t know much about Queen Victoria and while I’m sure some of the storyline is made up or presumed, I am learning quite a bit.
2. I just bought this nightgown from Target yesterday to work as a maternity gown, something I can wear in the hospital, and for after the baby is born! It is so soft and so comfortable – I bought mine in black in grey, however, I wouldn’t mind owning one in every color, haha!
3. If you want to be entertained and possibly laugh a bit, go check out this Instagram feed for Tiff the Barbie! The captions and photos seriously have me rolling in laughs (Is that a thing? That’s a thing, right?)!
1. It’s been awhile since I’ve continued to a Tuesday’s Tidings, I think. Too many projects, I think. We have the baby’s room makeover to share with you (not quite done yet – lighting and a bit of furniture to go, and then wall decor, of course), and a little deck I built over our concrete from porch. We really do hope to keep growing the DIY section of the blog, so more to come there!
2. Speaking of baby stuff, I’m a gadget guy, right, and there is certainly no shortage of baby gadgets on the market. I can’t buy them all (and a lot of them are nonsense), but there are a couple that we’re pretty stoked about, having done this baby thing three times before. I’m not a big make-your-own-baby-food person, but I do love my NutriBullet, so the fact that they now make a Baby Bullet system is pretty sure to take some money out of my wallet…maybe I’ll share another cool baby gadget find next week. If I remember. Which is typically unlikely.
3. If you haven’t seen this trailer for Murder on the Orient Express, well, there really is no excuse for you. Unless you have a good excuse, I guess. Then there is a…nevermind. Whatever is going on, I am ridiculously intrigued. And, yes, that is Kenneth Branagh in the lead, the man who somehow manages to cross classes between Shakespearean stage work and blockbuster Marvel movies.